First Day of School

Oh, hey! Guess who just made it through her first day of 10th grade? That's right, me! Anyway, I was worried for nothing. I really like all of my teachers, and I am eager to get further into the year so I can get to know them better. I have a lot of new people in my classes that I have never met, so I am kind of scared about that, but I know that I will be fine. I definitely need to work on talking to more people and speaking out more, which I attempted today. The only thing I am worried about, which I have mentioned like a million times already is P.E. I am not athletic whatsoever so I am scared someone is gonna say something. On top of that I also am in a gym class filed with freshman and I am the only sophomore! I'm sure I'll be okay though, I mean I have made it through P.E. before. I also have a really terrible lunch. Like I have mentioned I was knew to my school last year. The school I go to is pretty big so I only know a small portion of the kids. It just so happens that the lunch I was put in to is with a lot of people I don't know. I felt kind of like a loner today, but I know everything will work out for the best! Let me know in the comments how your first day of school went! I am super curious to hear about your back to school adventure!

Comments

Popular Posts

Breathe Me by Sia

Improving My Recovery

O.C.D Update and Weekly Challenge